Soy wax is a great wax for burning in your wax burner. Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water. Soy wax has a lower melting point and because of this, soy melts will burn slower and longer than other waxes. These 100% soy wax melts are handpourred in Cary, NC and I only use phlathlate free fragrances.
Currently, I have in stock several amazing scents.
- Amber Noir (Sweet and sultry fusion of mandarin, jasmine, and rich amber with undertones of sandalwood and musk. Complex, intriguing and sensual. Infused with natural essential oils, including cedarwood oil.)
- Cinnamon Pumpkin (spicy and sweet)
- Cotton Breeze (Cotton Breeze starts with bright top notes of lemon, crisp apple, and ozone. Middle notes of delicate jasmine and white cotton blossoms add a floral touch to this airy fragrance. Hints of violet and cedar round out the scent, while lemon essential oil enhances the clean, citrus element.)
- Ocean Breeze (Sweeps you away to the coast on fresh, aquatic winds. This well-rounded fragrance marries the notes of salty ozone with the aromas of fresh citrus. Then luscious honeydew melon blends with a trace of violet in the heart of this marine fragrance. Airy ozone and woody oakmoss in the base give depth to the aquatic notes for a result that’s anything but ordinary)
- White Tea (Fresh citrusy top notes of mandarin and bergamot. Middle notes of thyme and ginger add an herbal spice that blends beautifully with delicate jasmine blossoms. Chrysanthemum petals and white tea buds round out the base of this exquisite fragrance. White Tea is infused with a dozen essential oils including jasmine, bergamot, mandarin, lemon, and ginger which all add to the natural quality of the scent. Sandalwood, nutmeg, and patchouli essential oils provide an earthy counter to this airy, ethereal fragrance.)
- Island Hibiscus (Floral notes of hibiscus, jasmine, and tuberose blend with hints of powder, sandalwood, and black currant to round out this intoxicating blend.This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Orange, Patchouli, Violet Leaves, Jasmine, Neroli, Mimosa and Sandalwood)
- Citron & Mandarin (Notes of grapefruit, lemony citron, and mandarin blend with touches of peach, orange, and delicate cyclamen for an irresistible burst of brightness. A hint of vanilla and citrusy bright musk finish off this super fresh scent. Lemon, tangerine, orange, and grapefruit essential oils reinforce the intense juiciness)
- Lush Linen ( A luxurious sun-bleached linen wrapped in lemon and white tea infusions. Aromas of linen and lily of the valley enhance the clean sweetness, while sandalwood and vanilla balance the airy, ozonic quality of this fragrance. Infused with natural essential oils)
This wax will release a softer scent as it does not contain paraffin. Please note that scent throw may vary due to heat of warmer, room size, air flow, personal scent tolerance, etc.. Scent will begin to fade over time. Colored wax may develop ‘frosting’. This is simply a characteristic of soy wax. We recommend using your scented wax melts within six months to one year for the best results. Perfect for all wax burners. Each container holds 6 “cubes” for a total of 3 oz.
Shop Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeesEssentials