Who doesn’t love a bearded man? Those whiskers need proper care too!
Our beard oils are made with organic Jojoba oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and unique blends of essential oils. These beard oils provide moisturizing nourishment to both the beard and skin underneath.
Spiced Citrus is a spicy and bright blend with hints of vanilla crafted with doTERRA Citrus Bliss and Clove essential oils.
Forest Grove is a light woodsy scent of Cedarwood Atlas, Cypress and Sweet Orange.
Enter our Bee Happy Essentials’ shop at the link below to purchase our Spiced Citrus or Forest Grove Beard Oil. https://store11545138.ecwid.com/
Or you can try your hand at making your own beard oil.
Beard Oil Recipe
- 1/2 ounce jojoba oil
- 1/2 ounce sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil
- 3–4 drops cedarwood oil
- 3–4 drops sandalwood oil
- small bottle with an eyedropper or cap
- In your bottle, add the jojoba oil.
- Next add the sweet almond oil and the fractionated coconut oil.
- Then, add the cedarwood and sandalwood essential oils.
- Place the cap on tightly and shake well.
- Using your hands or eyedropper, apply a few drops and massage into the beard and onto the cheeks.
- Brush the beard for the finishing touch.